One of the incredible annual opportunities to connect with the future of cable technology is converging on Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Fla., next week. Set for this coming Sunday, March 1 through Wednesday, March 4, CableLabs® Winter Conference 2015 offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity for industry leaders to connect with vendors to explore cutting-edge cable products.
Approximately 350 cable operators representing CableLabs® members will attend technical sessions, special functions, and meet-and-greet opportunities.
Sessions will cover the newest technologies and include:
- The Broadband Customer Experience
- Cache of the Titans!
- DOCSIS® 3.1 and the Evolution of the HFC Network
- Exciting Developments in Wi-Fi
- FCC Downloadable Security Technical Advisory Committee Update
- Future of Communications
- Global View of Antitrust
- Going Beyond 1 Gig—New Trends in the Fiber
- Network Government Policy
- Network Neutrality
- New Paradigms of Testing and Interoperability
- Open Source Software Supporting Cloud Services
- Probing the Network—Breakthroughs in Cable Modem Diagnostics
- Sensors and Data in the Real World—the Internet of Things Beyond the Hype
- When Nation States Attack
Online registration closes today, Monday, Feb. 23. CableLabs® members can take part to learn from keynote speakers and sessions, network with peers, meet and collaborate with companies, and converse with the thought leaders defining the future of cable.